Tuesday, June 22, 2010

back on the wagon ...

I have a confession to make:
Yesterday when I got back home from my walk and roller blade, I tried doing some pilates but I was just so, so exhausted. So, like the spineless monstrosity I am, I just crawled into my bed and fell asleep for an hour or so. Woke up and I was starving. I laid in bed for a long time just imagining all the food I wanted to eat. I kept thinking of Pillsbury Brownie mixture, cookie dough, whipped cream, candy. I wanted it so badly my teeth hurt. Then my dad called me down for dinner, and just my luck - it was pasta! Whole-grain, but still full of carbs and calories. I devoured it and it started a rampage - a protein bar, a bowl of cereal, a slice of fucking bread. So many carbs, so so many ...

But today is a new day and I am getting right back on the wagon. I woke up at noon because I stayed up until about 3:00AM last night so the calories I ate would be burned and not just turn into fat ... ahh, horrors.  I had 6 slices of a granny smith apple and 50 blueberries for breakfast and for some reason I feel sick now. Fun. But I found this great new diet on tumblr, here it is:

It seems good; I started this morning. My breakfast was 100 calories, rounded up, but I don't need to count them. :3 Feels a bit weird, but I like this diet plan so oh well. Today is day one so ... 500 calories allowed for food that isn't fruit or veggies. My mom's taking me out to lunch ... I really hope there's something low-cal and low-fat on the menu! 
And in terms of exercise today, I think I'll take it a bit easier because I don't want to collapse again. I'll go running and do some calisthenics, that's all. I want to burn 500 calories - to match the 500 non-fruit-or-vegetable calories I'll be consuming.

"You must suffer to be 
beautiful."

No comments: