breakfast:
1 1/4 cup Special K Original (110 calories)
1 apple slice
50 blueberries
lunch:
1 banana
1 Starbucks Chocolate Vivanno Smoothie (160 calories; I'm not counting the banana that went into it)
1/2 a small slice of ginger cake (150 calories)
before-workout snack:
1 banana
after-workout snack:
1 mini-cucumber
exercise completed so far:
30 minutes running (-280 calories)
30 minutes walking, leisurely pace (-65 calories)
30 minutes calisthenics (-200 calories)
I'm nervous about dinner. It's 7:25 and I don't want to eat after 9PM because I might not have time to burn all the calories off. My mom's making spinach ravioli, and I know I'm going to end up going over my calorie limit. I need to stop using up my calories for breakfast ... I'm sure that I'll go over my limit now, but I've exercised away 545 calories so maybe it won't be too damaging ... ? I'll stay up all night doing calisthenics and I'll do some sprints when I take the dog out later. Running in this heat is fucking brutal, oh my god. But here's my plan for tomorrow:
breakfast:
6 apple slices OR 1 banana
50 blueberries
lunch:
One container (170g) of raspberries
1 can coke zero (0 calories)
pre-workout snack:
15 frozen grapes
post-workout snack:
2 unsalted rice cakes (70 calories)
dinner:
I'll have 430 calories left to "spend" on dinner, so that should be okay. I'm hanging out with someone (I'll call them R) tomorrow but I don't think they'll pressure me into having more for lunch than a diet soda and some fruit ... it's weird, because that sounds like a perfectly reasonable lunch to me. :/
exercise:
at least 30 minutes of rollerblading
60 minutes walking
30 minutes weights to boost metabolism
30 minutes calisthenics
I really want to see a loss on the scales tomorrow. Even with the pasta I'm gonna have for dinner. Running, even for half an hour, in 30 degree weather without proper running shoes is pretty grueling and I'll be pissed off if it was for nothing. Either way I need to burn off all the pasta I'll be eating ... I'm overestimating about 2 cups since my mom gives big portions of food, so 540 calories ... damn. An hour of calisthenics will burn 400 ... so I'm gonna need to do an hour and twenty minutes of calisthenics tonight. Fuck me in the face.
No comments:
Post a Comment