Saturday, June 19, 2010

let's turn this train around.

I want to be as fit as the girl in that picture (left). So first, I'll post my exercise plan. (Below.) Keep in mind that the numbers are specific to my age, gender and height/weight (I made this plan using caloriecount.about.com, which is a great website. It tells you how many calories you burn exercising and has the nutritional information for a huge variety of food/drink.) 


<--- My exercise plan. I'm finished exams, so I have no school and therefor tons of time to do all that. I'm gonna create some workout playlists later so I don't get bored when I'm exercising.

Sunday: 1,485 calories burnt in total. 
Monday: 959 calories burnt in total, more if I walk more.
Tuesday: 1,388 calories burnt in total. 


As soon as I wake up tomorrow I'm going to do 30 minutes of calisthenics (I'll do the other 30 a bit later). I find that if I start the day with exercise, I don't want to eat because then I'll counter-act the exercise. So every day I'll start with half an hour or so of exercise to wake up my metabolism (by raising my heartbeat) and get me on the right track for the rest of the day.

Eating plan:

Sunday
Breakfast will be 1/2 of a grapefruit (52 calories) and a mug of green tea with Splenda (0 calories). 
Lunch will be more green tea (0 cal) and a small granny smith apple (70 calories) cut into 8 slices, to make it seem like more. If my parents ask why I'm not eating more for lunch, I'll also have a hard-boiled egg (78 calories). The protein will keep me going for my roller blading, which I'm planning on doing after lunch.
Dinner will be a salad, including lettuce (no more than 25 calories' worth), a tbsp of fat-free italian dressing (5 calories), 1/2 of a carrot chopped into small pieces (12 calories), and 10 cucumber slices (10 calories). Also, 1/2 of a Lick's "Natureburger" (105 calories for half) to satisfy my parents, with ketchup (no more than 5 calories' worth). 
Snack(s) will be Diet Coke (0 calories), sugar-free mint gum (2.5 calories per piece) and of course, green tea or any other kind of tea with splenda (0 calories). 
Monday
Breakfast will be water. 0 calories, obviously.
Lunch will be a can of sugar-free red bull (10 calories) and/or a diet coke (0 calories). 
Dinner will be a small portion of whatever my parents make.
Snack(s) will be water, green tea/other tea with splenda (0 calories), and diet coke (0 calories). Also sugar-free gum (5 calories per two pieces).
Tuesday
Breakfast will be 3/4 cup of Special K Blueberry cereal (100 calories) and the usual green tea (0 calories).
Lunch will be raspberries (88 cal) and 50 blueberries (39 cal). 
Dinner My plan is to say I'm going out for dinner with friends, but really just go for a walk. If that falls through though, I'll have a small portion of what my parents make. 
Snack(s) will be, as usual, tea, diet coke,  gum, and water. 


So that's that. I'm so pumped for this - I can't wait to feel hungry again. I'm gonna weigh myself tomorrow and determine the damage. 





No comments: