Sunday, June 20, 2010

off to a good start

Woke up early today (early by my standards, anyway) to make breakfast for my parents (it's Father's day). My brother made omelets and I made fresh-squeezed orange juice, which smelled really good but is probably calorie-laden, so too bad for me.

I had my 1/2 grapefruit as planned, no green tea though. I'm not sure why but I'm feeling kind of nauseous ... might wait a half hour or so before I exercise. I was planning on breaking up my workouts into intervals; apparently that's more effective than just mindlessly exercising for hours at a time. So at 11:30AM I'll do 30 minutes of Calisthenics and I'll do the other 30 minutes a few hours later ... roller blading at 12:05.

Now, to pass the time I'm gonna post a few of my favourite inspiring pictures. Not like anyone's reading this, but ...







There's lots more, but I know no one's reading this so I won't post it. At least not all at once.

No comments: