Sunday, June 20, 2010

end of day one

Today went pretty well. I didn't roller blade, which is lame of me, but I still burnt off every calorie I ate and then some. I did an hour of calisthenics and half an hour of stepping aerobics ... I only did 3 out of the 5 laps around the block, though. I guess I'm in even worse shape than I thought! It was so hot out and I was feeling really short of breath and light-headed after 3 laps ... I'm gonna try for 4 tomorrow, though. Before I go to bed I'm going to do an extra half hour of calisthenics, maybe more, to make up for not roller blading ... anyway here's my intake:

744 calories! More than I'd planned ... I really shouldn't have had that protein bar, although it did fill me up. Still, 744 is a lot. I guess it's best to ease into restricting again though. Tomorrow I'll try to keep it under 744 at most, then!

And here's a screenshot of my "analysis" from caloriecount:

I can't believe I had so many carbs! That stupid protein bar; it had 41g. Gross. Also, I don't like the saturated fat ... again from the protein bar! I need to stop eating those ... they do give me great energy though ... maybe I can just have half. And 9.5g of fat, yikes! I mean it's apparently way less than someone of my age should be having, but it seems like so much. I hate to think of it swarming around in my body, settling on my thighs and stomach ... 


No comments: