Friday, June 25, 2010

keep calm and stop eating

According to the scale I'm up another pound. At first I freaked the fuck out and felt another panic attack coming on, but then I realized that 1) it was in the afternoon, and you're supposed to weigh yourself in the morning, and 2) I had just had some cereal with a bunch of water.

I just need to keep calm and figure out a way to start losing weight again. Fasting is tempting but I don't want to slow down my metabolism ... so Giovanni's 30 it is. I've posted it before but I'm posting it again:


Today is day one, then. It's 1:30PM, I've had ...
• 1 serving of Special K Original cereal (110 calories)
• 50 blueberries (not being counted)
• 1 slice of an apple (not being counted)

Leaving me 490 calories for the rest of the day, which is completely doable since it's 1:56PM now. 
... Oh, now it's 2:15PM. I'm n tumblr & we<3it, also reading someone's old blog. Enjoying the feeling of my stomach growling at me for food. Well, it isn't getting any. 2:22PM. I am absolutely not eating ANYTHING until at least 3:30PM. In a few hours I will have to go for my run, but then I can take a long and blissful shower and paint my nails and pamper myself as a reward for not bingeing today. 

2:29PM. I have an idea. Probably quite stupid, counter-productive and perilous, but that's just too bad because I've already thought of it.
I am planning a binge. Once I am safely under 110lbs, I'm thinking 107 or 108lbs, I will allow myself to do this: 
Go to NoFrills and buy those chocolate-pecan brownies I've been craving so desperately.
Go to Tim Hortons and buy a cinnamon bun and some timbits, if not then ANOTHER cinnamon bun.
Also at NoFrills, buy a container of candy to use as toppings for the brownies. 
It will be amazing and horrible. I have to work out like CRAZY the day before and for two or three days after. I think it will help me stay on track now though, because I can tell myself, "no, just hold off for now. You'll be able to eat all you want once you're 107 or 108lbs." 

Okay, this post is rambling and stupid and it's 2:51PM so I'm done for now. 

No comments: