It's funny how I can go to sleep feeling full and disgusting and wake up the next morning feeling hungry. All the food I ate yesterday probably went straight to my thighs ... I'm going to go for a run today, but I'm not going to push myself too hard because it's hot out and I'm not eating [today]. I'm so tired, I might actually have a nap in a bit. My fast is only 13 hours and 15 minutes in and I already feel hungry? God I am weak. I'm drinking water and reading an old blog but by 2PM I have to either exercise or sleep ... I seem to have strange sleeping patterns, now. I fall asleep between 2PM-3PM and wake up at around 11-12. Taking a nap will probably just fuck up my sleeping schedule even more, but oh well. I can't be tempted to eat while I'm sleeping, so it's all good. Mmm ... actually no, I can't sleep because I want to actually be kind of productive today.
TO-DO LIST
• practice guitar for lesson tonight
• walk over to the mall & weigh myself, take in the damage ...
• go for a run, burn at least 250 calories.
• take the dog for a long walk
• NOT EAT
• buy some used magazines to collage
• maybe rent a movie to watch with the family?
• update my tips page on tumblr.
• drink water until i feel sick
Damn, I'm cold. Probably from the water, even though I'm only on my 3rd bottle out of the 10 or so I'm planning on drinking today. Oh, my mom's home, gotta go.
No comments:
Post a Comment