I don't know why I do it. I rarely manage to stick completely to the plan(s). But I just ... have to.
PLAN FOR FRIDAY, THE 25TH OF JUNE 2010:
Breakfast to start metabolism: six slices of an apple (60 calories).
Lunch, if necessary: 1 carrot, peeled & sliced (25 calories) and 1 cup romaine lettuce, shredded (10 calories) with 1/2 tablespoon fat-free dressing (no more than 15 calories).
Afternoon snack: 1 bottle of vitaminwater™ zero (0 calories); if they don't have the 0cal variety, it's 150 calories.
Dinner: anything under 500 calories, since all the food I will have consumed so far will have been fruits & vegetables (apparently negative calories) and I'm allowed 500 non-fruit&veg calories on day 1 of Giovanni's 30 [diet]. Preferably under 300 though.
Exercise: at least 45 minutes of brisk walking (- about 125 calories), 60 minutes roller blading (-613 calories) and at least 30 minutes of calisthenics (-200 minutes). Also, running for at least 30 minutes at 6.7 miles per hour (-280 calories).
Extras: water of course; 2 liters or more is desired. Diet coke (1 calorie per can) is allowed; so is sugar-free red bull (10 calories per can) and tea with no added milk, cream or sugar (0 calories, and splenda is allowed). Coffee is also permitted. These may be consumed at any time during the day.
I'm really hoping to be under 114lbs tomorrow. Please, please, please.
No comments:
Post a Comment