I have gained 1.8lbs. WHAT THE FUCK?!
I'm so angry. Clearly, running every day and doing hours of calisthenics is not fucking enough anymore. I need to eat WAY less if I'm going to get anywhere. New rules:
Calories: following Giovanni's 30.
Fat: stay under 10g; top limit 15g. Under 10g is best.
Saturated Fat: Should never eat this, but top limit is 5g.
Trans Fat: Never, never, never eat anything with this.
Carbohydrates: I'll start slowly with this ... top limit is 125g. Most should be from fruit.
Protein: I really don't want to bulk up, so, top limit 35g.
I can get my vitamins and minerals from multivitamins and fruit. So far today I've had a banana and special k blueberry cereal with water (100cal). I've done 35 minutes of walking. I'm just waiting for my ipod to charge now ... as soon as it's done I'm going for a roller blade. Then I'm going grocery shopping with my mom ... I need to buy some safe foods:
- Yoplait Source fat-free yogurt (vanilla + strawberry flavours)
- Celery
- Cucumber
- Apples
- Grapefruit
I need to stop gaining weight. Depending on the calories I'm allowed according to Giovanni's 30, I'll need to burn that many calories in exercise, and then some. So today I'm allowed 500 calories not including fruits & vegetables. I've used up 100 so far. So I need to burn 750 calories in exercise. I've burnt 98 so far ... ugh. The roller blade should burn at least 300 though ... and I'll be walking around grocery shopping and I have to walk to my brow appointment at 2:30. My run later will burn at least 250 ... and I'll do a half-hour or more of calisthenics. I can't believe I'm gaining weight, that is repulsive.
Buuut, I'm babysitting my brother & his friend tonight so I can make them dinner, then just have a plate of veggies and some fat-free yogurt for myself. Definitely going to stay under the 500 calorie limit today. Need to see a loss on the scales tomorrow, I can't believe I gained 1.8lbs just from eating some FAT-FREE candy A FEW DAYS AGO. That's so ridiculous ... but, wait. It was probably full of refined sugar ... which turns into fat ... ahhh.
Okay, I need to stop sitting on my ass here and go exercise.
No comments:
Post a Comment